January 02, 2014
Its the new year. The beginning of the year is a very powerful motivation to start experiments, to start anything, to make changes in one’s life. This year, I actually took the time to write down what I would like to try this year.
A photography related goal – to restart SoFoBoMo.
Life Experiments – to try my version of a year of living without.
January – No Coffee month
The other months are going to be
– Meditate for 2 mins first thing in the morning
– Brush teeth at night everyday
– Floss teeth at night everyday
– Keep my office desk clutter free this month
– No Sugar month
– Exercise everyday month
– Buy nothing new month
– A blog post a day everyday month
– Vegan month (except yogurt)
– Cook everyday
– Yoga for 30 mins everyday
To reduce the number of things I am involved in (already this is in conflict with the first three!)
Lastly, document and relish everyday life. It’s a gift. It’s precious – and ephemeral.
Written by Suprada Urval who loves to climb, read and build things. Follow me on twitter?